Hello and welcome to pimsladies.com!
I’m Claire Bullerwell, a work from home mum who lives in the North East of England with my husband and two teenage sons.
My main passion is creating passive income with my own digital products and this is the main way I have made money online since 2007. Because of this, this is also the focus of this blog:
To help women create multiple streams of passive income
with digital products, automation & digital marketing.
Over the years (not all at the same time), I’ve ran:
- A Home Based Business Ideas Blog
- A Passive Income Blog
- A Blog about Blogging, and
- A Freelance Business Tips blog.
I’ve monetized all these blogs with my own digital products, ebooks & printables, and affiliate marketing.
After taking a hiatus from blogging because of personal reasons, in March 2020 I decided to start PIMS Ladies! This is because I needed to start earning an income again, but the main reason was that I kept seeing in Facebook groups that women were struggling to create passive income with digital products.
I tried to answer as many questions as I could in Facebook groups, but the posts kept getting pushed down and hardly anyone saw any of the advice that I was giving away for free.
So I decided to start this website so I could put down all my knowledge, experience, advice & tips on how to create passive income with digital products and automation.
Let’s Journey Together
Because I’m now starting again afresh with PIMS Ladies!, I thought it might be fun to go on this journey together with you.
What I’m doing now is planning out my passive income steams again, but this time I’ll be documenting my thoughts and process on this blog.
I don’t claim to know everything about passive income (because I don’t) but I do have a wealth of knowledge and experience in creating passive income since creating my first passive income stream with an ebook in 2007.
I hope these experiences can help and aspire you to create your own passive income streams to help you reach your lifestyle and income goals.
How To Get Your Passive Income Journey Started
OK, so I’ve been busy!
Here’s what you can do to start planning out your passive income:
#1 Read all of the articles on passive income and digital marketing.
#2 Like my Facebook page as I post on there daily.
#3 Become a PIMS Lady by joining my free Facebook group.
#4 Get on the free 5-day passive income course (coming very soon).
#5 If you want to jump straight in, then you can also purchase my online courses.
My Home Business Ventures:
- Got my first home PC in 1997 and started trying to find ways to make money from the Internet.
- Management Domestic Cleaning Business (employed two cleaners to do the cleaning).
- Multi Level Marketing (Herbalife then Kleeneze).
- eBay selling (ladies plus size clothes).
- Building an ‘authority’ website (well, various websites in different niches).
- Building Word Press blogs (various niches).
- Direct marketing via squeeze pages and autoresponders.
- Virtual Assistant (Email Customer Service).
- Typing Business.
- Dropshipping via a Shopify online store.
- Done a stint of freelance writing.
- Writing and selling ebooks (12 of them)
- Writing and selling Kindle books.
- Creating and selling printables.
Yes, I’ve done quit a lot over the years haven’t I!
This is the reason why I feel qualified to write content for this blog because it’s all coming from personal experience.
Fun Facts About Me
- I have a Degree in Business Studies (B.A. Hons) and an Advanced Diploma in Anti Aging Therapy.
- I have a blog called At Home Beauty where I help busy women with self-care from the comfort of their home.
- I used to be an Office Manager at a local University in the Faculty of Education.
- We have a goldfish called Jimmy (who turns out to be female!)
- All in all, I’ve been online since 1997 trying various ways to make money via the Internet and learning everything about Online Marketing there is to know.
Thanks for reading this far and I hope to see you in the PIMS Ladies! Facebook group.